If you've hopped over from Dawn Gross, dawnsthisnthat.blogspot.com , I'm stop #11 on the PALS Hop and I'm glad you hopped in! I'll help you "hop along" from blog to blog where you'll find inspirational ideas for papercrafted creations from The Stampin' Pretty Pals! Should you hop off course, simply click on any of the links in the PALS Hop Line Up below and you'll be back on track!
PALS Hop Line Up:
1. Gina Shaw http://www.cardsbyginashaw.com/
2. Joanna Munster http://www.inspiredbystampin.com/
3. Pam Giudici pamshobby.blogspot.com
4. Mary Fish http://www.stampinpretty.com/
5. Diana Caho b4ustamp.blogspot.com
6. Martha Stewart http://www.seasonsofstamping.com/
7. Kylie Nicolosi kyliescraftycorner.blogspot.com
8. Kris Kilcoyne kweenbee.typepad.com
9. Mike Funke stampin-style.typepad.com
10. Dawn Gross dawnsthisnthat.blogspot.com
11. Tracy Cowee tlccrafting.blogspot.com
12. Barbara Furlong http://www.theloveofstamping.com/
Wine Bottle Hanging Treat Box
This month, I want to share with you the hanging treat boxes I make when I give a bottle of wine as a gift.
My home-based cupcake business, TLCuppycakes, has expanded to include Bridal Showers and Wedding Receptions and I like to leave this as a thank you gift next to the cupcake display:
I try to make these in the couple's wedding colors and I include designer chocolates and my business card inside for a lovely, memorable gift!
This bride chose navy and platinum for her wedding and I was able to match her color scheme nicely with Stampin' Up colors! (Notice the name of the wine? )
This treat box hanger can be adapted to any bottle; soda, water, juice, or can be altered to hang on a door knob by using a larger circle punch.
Directions for the Treat Box Hanger can be found on SplitCoast Stampers at www.splitcoaststampers.com/resources/tutorials/hanging_treat_box
Stamps: Oval All, Tiny Tags
Cardstock: Night of Navy, Whisper White
Designer Series Paper: Walk in the Park
Ink: Night of Navy, Going Gray
Glitz & Glam: 1 3/8" Circle Punch, 1 3/4" Scallop Circle Punch, Scallop Oval Punch, 1 3/4" Oval Punch, Jewelry Tag Punch, Navy 3/8" Organdy Ribbon, Medium Cellophane Bags, non-SU platinum pearls
Cool Tools: Paper Piercing Tool, Sticky Strip
Hop along for more inspiring ideas from Barb Furlong, http://www.theloveofstamping.com/ , stop #12 on the August PALS Hop!
Thanks for hopping by!