Thursday, October 29, 2009

Happy Halloween!




Wow - it's been awhile since my last post, but I have been oh so busy for the past few weeks! Lots going on with family and work - not to mention all the handmade goodies I created for the Town & Country Women's Club annual Trunk or Treat.
What a blast that was! And all the kids looked so adorable... especially my grandbabies!
This weekend my daughter Angela and I will be attending a baby shower for my niece Heather and I couldn't resist making my own special gift container for the 2 adorable outfits we got her.
I am really enjoying making Altered Paint Cans and getting better at it each time I make one.
I also made the card to coordinate with the colors and patterns - hope she likes it!
So far I have made several Altered Paint Cans in pink for Breast Cancer Awareness fundraising and this Baby Boy can. It doesn't cost much more than gift wrap and really adds a personal and unique touch I think.
Well, I am off to make a card for a color challenge so stay tuned!






No comments:

Post a Comment


Search This Blog

Followers

About Me

My photo
Central Illinois, United States
Ah, cupcakes. They're not just for birthdays anymore. Sweet little personal-sized bundles of joyful goodness – who can resist? Who’d want to? TLCuppycakes are the perfect choice for weddings, bridal and baby showers, anniversaries, graduations, office parties, reunions, holidays, days ending in the letter “y”, oh, and of course birthdays. With 18 different gourmet flavors to choose from, unlike cake, there’s really no reason to eat anything other than your favorite. And there’s no fighting over the corner piece with the flower on it. And because TLCuppycakes uses only the freshest and finest ingredients; sweet cream butter, vanilla from Mexico, fresh fruits and premium chocolate, there’s never been a better time indulge your inner cupcake lover. Go on, you know you want to. Cupcakes make people happy… and that’s cheaper than therapy.